Pages


HOT BEAUTY PRODUCT & SERVICES IN MALAYSIAN MARKET. WANT SOME HELP, ADVICE & REVIEW? CHECK OUT!

I’ve read a lot of female & beauty magazine in Malaysia but none of them in market are really satisfying because they don’t give exactly all the detail info about beauty product and services available in market. I can’t really find a comprehensive info that I wanted. That is why I come out with this site to give and share more info about beauty services available in market.

Sometimes we feel curious and want to know what are the procedure that we have to go through and the effect we have to face after getting all these services, right? I am here to reveal everything, compile the info and give my personal review. I am sure all of you out there also have been doing a lot more than what I published here, so hopefully we can share among ourselves here. I believe whether you are a noob or a professional in beauty or even a fashion disaster, we all still have the right to know, share, learn and try so many things out there. But don’t get me wrong, I am not asking you all to pork out your money to be beautiful. Just do whatever you girls can afford to and enjoy it! Lastly, if you want me to open new topic about certain things on beauty product or services that you are not sure of, yes I surely will try my best to compile all the info here for us to share again. Thanks!

"Natural beauty is pure and beautiful, but there is nothing wrong with a little bit of touch up to enhance your natural beauty..cheers"

Search info?

Google

How to get double eyelids without surgery?

Double eyelid…or single eyelid…which one woman prefer? I’m sure many of you are so crazy about double eyelid. Honestly, I also don’t know why. Sure its beautiful to have double eyelid but to tell the truth, single eyelids is also beautiful. When you know how to put on make up on your single eyelid, actually it’s very cute! Well, if you still insist on having double eyelids, I recommend you to get transparent sticker or eyelid glue to get this effect. You can get it from any beauty store like Sasa & Shins. All you need to do is stick the sticker on our eyelids and you’ll get a magic double eyelid! The problem is that it’s quite hard to put on eye shadow on the sticker which makes your eyelids unnatural. The second option is using eyelids glue and applies it on your crease line where you want to create the double eyelids. This one looks more natural and easy to put on makeup but quite hassle to do it. If you want an extreme option, then surgery can be done to have double eyelids permanently but of course quite costly. Some woman face imbalance eyelids size problem…this is the worse case. You may need only one eye to apply the sticker to balance it back. Overall, using eyelids sticker and glue can only get temporary result. Use it every night so that when you wake up the next morning, you don’t have to put on the sticker or glue because the effect can last about 1 or 2 days. If you keep using it in long term, there might be permanent effect on your eyelids but it depends on individual as well.






This is the method using eyelid glue :







Some of the brands in market :

I haven’t tried this eye clipper, don’t know if they really work.

10 comments:

ManU said...

Hi, I am a 16-year-old teen from Singapore. Can you tell me the names of the stores that sell the producs you mentioned above? Thanks for your help =)

diena said...

hi ManU...u can find it at any local pharmacy like Guardian or Watson, and u can try Sasa as well...thx for reading my blog :)

Unknown said...

hi can u tell me frm whr can i buy gud quality eye glue here in newdelhi india...........thnx!!

Anonymous said...

perfectionistbeauty.blogspot.com is very informative. The article is very professionally written. I enjoy reading perfectionistbeauty.blogspot.com every day.
online cash advance
payday advance

Anonymous said...

Hello, as you can see this is my first post here.
Hope to get any assistance from you if I will have some quesitons.
Thanks in advance and good luck! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

Hello there,

Thanks for sharing this link - but unfortunately it seems to be not working? Does anybody here at perfectionistbeauty.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?


Cheers,
Jules

Maggie said...

Is there any effect of using the double eyelid sticker?erm,for example it will loosen our lid??
Hope u will reply..thank you

Angie said...

Hey Maggie :) i have been using the double eylid tape for sometime now and i didnt notice any side effect of it :) and because i have been using it for a long time, some times my double eyelids can last for 3-4 days without putting the tape on :D

lazybumtot said...

i've gotten permanent double eyelids just through years of wearing glue and tape.
if you want to read about my experience you can go here:


http://lazybumtotbeauty.blogspot.com/2012/05/getting-double-eyelid-without-surgery.html