Pages


HOT BEAUTY PRODUCT & SERVICES IN MALAYSIAN MARKET. WANT SOME HELP, ADVICE & REVIEW? CHECK OUT!

I’ve read a lot of female & beauty magazine in Malaysia but none of them in market are really satisfying because they don’t give exactly all the detail info about beauty product and services available in market. I can’t really find a comprehensive info that I wanted. That is why I come out with this site to give and share more info about beauty services available in market.

Sometimes we feel curious and want to know what are the procedure that we have to go through and the effect we have to face after getting all these services, right? I am here to reveal everything, compile the info and give my personal review. I am sure all of you out there also have been doing a lot more than what I published here, so hopefully we can share among ourselves here. I believe whether you are a noob or a professional in beauty or even a fashion disaster, we all still have the right to know, share, learn and try so many things out there. But don’t get me wrong, I am not asking you all to pork out your money to be beautiful. Just do whatever you girls can afford to and enjoy it! Lastly, if you want me to open new topic about certain things on beauty product or services that you are not sure of, yes I surely will try my best to compile all the info here for us to share again. Thanks!

"Natural beauty is pure and beautiful, but there is nothing wrong with a little bit of touch up to enhance your natural beauty..cheers"

Search info?

Google

Learn why model have the oh so perfect look!

Models have perfect face contour, sharp features, sharp nose, so fine facial shape-oval, slim, slender, sexy tan skin, fine complexion...bla bla. Don't get confuse and cheated by models look! Does it look natural? Yeah of course...but again it’s fake la. Of course it is done by professional to create a perfect look every woman desire. Everything in this world is possible. Chubby face can look slim, wide jaw can look narrow, round face can be elongated, single eyelids can can be transformed into sexy deep crease. Don’t have nose bridge..? Also can be done. Learn from these experts how to enhance and cheat your look. Face contouring and shading can make you look 10 times hotter plus natural without those colourful clown fake look. Use it as a base before you apply any other colouring to your face or just leave it natural with tan glamorous skin like Jennifer Lopez. I love natural & nude colour but keep in mind that you may look older, pale or darker if you apply it wrongly. Shading looks like barely there make up but it actually uses more than you thought. Keep practicing until you master it so you can always have that perfect look. So watch how these experts do it. Each of them has their own method which suit to different face.





No comments: